Buy wholesale: Dermal filler
Box of 1ml (0mg/ml, 8,000 gel particles/ml)
Perfectha Deep is a hyaluronic acid filler from the Sinclair Perfectha fillers range, which are made of the latest state-of-the-Art hyaluronic acid gel. The cross-linked (E-Brid) technology gel is composed of a highly covalent bonded elastic gel combined with a small amount of non-cross-linked HA. This formulation allows streamlined injection, as well as an impressive volumizing and lifting capacity. The non-cross-linked HA supports to integrate within the target zone and helps Perfectha flow more smoothly out of the needle when injected. The result is better patient comfort. Perfectha comes in 5 fillers, indicated to treat wrinkles, hydration of the skin, tissue augmentation, volumizing, and lip contouring.
Perfectha Deep is injected into the deep dermis and is aimed at treating deep wrinkles, including the nasolabial folds. It can also be used to contour the face, cheeks and chin and to add contour and volume to lips. It is expected to last 8 to 12 months.
Overview Perfectha Derm
- Injection sites: Deep wrinkles – Nasolabial folds – Facial contour – Cheeks and chin – Lips
- Injection depth: Deep dermis
- Volume: 1mL
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20mg/mL
- HA Origin: Non-Animal
- Number of gel particles/mL (approximately): 8 000
- Crosslinking Rate: 90%
- Needle size: 2 x 27G * ½”
- Remanence: Between 8 and 12 months
- Storage away from frost and light: Between 2°C and 30°C