Buy wholesale: Dermal filler
Box of 1ml (20 mg/ml, 90,000 gel particles/ml)
Perfectha Derm is a hyaluronic acid filler from the Sinclair Perfectha fillers range, which are made of the latest state-of-the-Art hyaluronic acid gel. The cross-linked (E-Brid) technology gel is composed of a highly covalent bonded elastic gel combined with a small amount of non-cross-linked HA. This formulation allows streamlined injection, as well as an impressive volumizing and lifting capacity. The non-cross-linked HA supports to integrate within the target zone and helps Perfectha flow more smoothly out of the needle when injected. The result is better patient comfort. Perfectha comes in 5 fillers, indicated to treat wrinkles, hydration of the skin, tissue augmentation, volumizing, and lip contouring.
Perfectha Derm is injected into the mid dermis and is aimed at treating moderate wrinkles, including frown lines and deeper furrows around the eyes and mouth. It can also be used to add contour and volume to lips. It is expected to last 6 to 12 months.
Overview Perfectha Derm
- Injection sites: Moderate wrinkles – Glabellar lines, oral commissures, Lips – Contour, volume
- Injection depth: Middle dermis
- Volume: 1mL
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20mg/mL
- HA Origin: Non-Animal
- Number of gel particles/mL (approximately): 90 000
- Crosslinking Rate: 90%
- Needle size: 2 x 30G * ½”
- Remanence: Between 6 and 12 months
- Storage away from frost and light : Between 2°C and 30°C